Following the success of the launch of the GMT Collection, Bamford London are introducing two new timepieces to extend the colour options that are currently available.
Designed to show the time in two different time zones simultaneously, the GMT was originally developed as a navigation instrument for professionals crossing the globe. The Bamford GMT features a 24-hour GMT hand function with internal rotating bezel, indicates a separate time zone.
The two new timepieces include the Bamford GMT Mirage grain steel dial and The Heritage Night Owl with a red and blue bezel.
The Bamford London GMT has a fully automatic mechanical Swiss movement. The self-winding Sellita SW330-1 movement has a 42 hour power reserve, and quick-set date function. The stainless steel case is 40mm and has the additional benefit of being water resistant to 100m /10ATM.
- Type – Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- Movement – Sellita SW330-1, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 42 hour power reserve
- Function – Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 o’clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- Case Material – 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- Case diameter – 40mm
- Case thickness- 11.2mm
- Caseback material- Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance- 100m / 10 ATM
- Lug Width- 20mm
Available online from https://bamfordlondon.com. Price: £1,100