We are always delighted to see new collections from Friend of MrWatchMaster, George Bamford. The Bamford GMT was the next phase for Bamford London following the success of the Bamford Mayfair launched in 2017.
Launching in two new colours, the latest Bamford Commando GMT army green has a black and green internal rotating 24 hour bezel, whilst the Bamford Predator GMT has an all black stealth like aesthetic (see above).
The collection all have Swiss made self-winding Sellita SW330-1 movements, a 42 hour power reserve, and quick-set date function. The stainless steel case is 40mm.
The timepiece has the additional benefit of being water resistant to 100m / 10ATM and, as the name suggests, a 24-hour GMT hand function with internal rotating bezel, showing a separate time zone.
Available online from www.bamfordlondon.com – Price: £1,100.
- Type – Automatic GMT watch with internal rotating bezel
- Movement – Sellita SW330-1, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 42 hour power reserve
- Function – Self winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 o’clock date position with quick date setting, second time zone by central hand
- Case Material – 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- Case diameter – 40mm
- Case thickness- 11.2mm
- Caseback material- Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance- 100m / 10 ATM
- Lug Width- 20mm