The Inspiration Self-Winding watch by the Michel Herbelin French Watchmaking Studio, returns to centre stage sporting a mocha-coloured dial. With its ‘golden fifties’ design, this new model takes us on a journey through time with elegance perfect for any occasion. A sound investment that will stand the test of time.
Launched in 2017 to mark Michel Herbelin’s 70th anniversary, the Inspiration collection adopts the aesthetics of the very first timepieces produced by the French brand in the early days of its history. This three-hand model with date presents entirely polished surfaces and a 40 mm diameter case in 316L steel, a stainless alloy that is shock-resistant, imperishable and hypoallergenic.
The rounded contours of the case middle – finished with a fluted spherical crown set with an onyx cabochon and extending into highly discreet, slender horns – reveals a convex dial encircled with a delicate bezel. This new Michel Herbelin timepiece is powered by a Swiss-made self-winding movement: the Sellita SW 200-1.
• 316L polished stainless steel bezel • Domed sapphire crystal
• Crown set with an onyx cabochon
• Diameter: 40 mm: thickness 10.70 mm • Water-resistant to 30 metres
• Domed, mocha, sunray
• Silvered applique hour markers
• Curved, dagger-shaped hour and minute hands
• Date aperture at 6 o’clock
• Hours, minutes, seconds, date
• Brown patina leather
• Swiss-made automatic (Sellita, SW-200 1 calibre)
• 28,800 vph, 26 jewels
• 38-hour power reserve
The price of the Inspiration Self-Winding is £675.00 and is available to purchase online at www.michel-herbelin.com