It is always a pleasure to visit George Bamford’s Mayfair Hive – to say the place is buzzing is an understatement. A small group had gathered to see the latest iteration of Bamford’s own Mayfair brand – the Mayfair Sport.
The Mayfair Sport is the third timepiece in Bamford London’s signature Mayfair collection, and comes in an array of brightly coloured designs, making it a perfect accessory for any occasion.
Whilst fashionable in design, the Mayfair Sport is practical as it is water-resistant to 10ATM, making it ideal for outdoor sports. It comes on a rubber strap with a unique wickerway function and the LumiNova indices mean you can see the timepiece at any time of the day.
The quartz powered watch is built around a steel core, with a high impact polymer case and bezel with a brand new dial and dial configuration, providing wearers with the opportunity to express their personal style and taste.
The discussions revolved around the fact that the Mayfair Sport was ‘great fun’ and even perhaps could be seen as the new ‘Swatch Watch’ – taking the everyday watch to the next level. George even wore matching trainers!
Bamford Mayfair Sport Quick Facts:
- The watch was under research and development for 2 years prior to the launch.
- Created especially for Bamford London.
- It is waterproof up to 10 ATM.
- Made with High Impact Polymer.
- Will launch on Mr Porter on 15th May, and then will be available from Dover Street Market, Mr Porter and www.bamfordlondon.com
- Price: £350.00