We are great admirers of the Vertex brand heritage. To celebrate the 75th anniversary of the end of WW2 and to honour the watches supplied to the war office by Vertex are launching the Bronze 75.
The timepiece is a bronze case version of the Vertex M100. In addition to the new case and hands, the Bronze 75 also uses a different tone for the Super-LumiNova to compliment the case colouring.
To know our watches were on the wrists of the soldiers, sailors and aircrew who 75 years ago through their bravery, tenacity and purpose liberated Europe and Asia is of profound importance to Vertex. The bronze case represents a fitting tribute to our Military service during World War 2, but of more importance the Bronze 75 will not simply tell you the passage of time but also show you, as the patina of the case slowly changes to take on a richer hue as the next 75 years pass”Don Cochrane, Chairman, Vertex Watches
The case back of the Bronze 75 is an exact replica of the Cal 59 WWW of 1944 and 1945. With the Broad arrow and WWW markings, the military serial number and edition number.
- Case Size 40mm, with 20mm lugs.
- Movement cal. 10 1/2 ETA 7001, TOP execution, 17 jewels, bronze CuSn8 case body and bezel, stainless steel case back.
- Water resistant to 10 ATM.
- Double curved top sapphire crystal with anti-reflecting treatment AR08 + AR06.
- Black matt dial with SLN 7501C arabic numbers.
- Vintage brown leather strap with 2 springbars with quick release system, bronze CuSn8 18mm tongue buckle.
- Peli case with Bronze edition plate.
- Zulu Alpha ZA Vertex 75 Strap
- A.F.0210. strap (replica of strap used in WW2)
Available from https://www.vertex-watches.com
Price: £2,700 (inc. VAT)